Thursday, December 27, 2007

Webkinz

Webkinz is my favorite thing to do. First you buy a Webkinz from the store. When you take the Webkinz home you go on www.webkinz.com. When you are done typing www.webkinz.com you go on the adoption center. You will fill out a birth certificate and print it. Make up a password and a username. Then you can feed your pet, go on Qwezzeys question corner, decorate your pets room, look for gems, spin the wheel of wow, and get a job. There are a lot more things to do. You might want to get a Webkinz one day. Do you have any Webkinz? I have six.

5 comments:

laceymiller84 said...

Webkinz sound like a lot of fun! I think that when Tessa gets older, she'll love to adopt one.

P.S.
Uncle Eddie says you write really good :)

Careybear said...

Great job Brianna!!! My kids don't have a webkinz because i don't think they have them in England but they do have a Club Penguin account and they love playing that. I'll get the email address and maybe your mom will let you go to Club Penguin to get your own penguin sometime.

Dawn said...

Adrianna loves her webkinz too. Even I get on the computer and play some of the games. Keep having fun!

Anonymous said...

I don't have any Webkinz Brianna. I never knew what they were until I read your blog, so thank you for putting that information out there!

Anonymous said...

I don't have any Webkinz Brianna. I am glad that you wrote this blog though because I didn't really understand what they were before. Sounds like fun!